Wisp is a Forest/Garden Type creature in Tiny Castle. It is one of the first Forest/Garden creatures you will be able to obtain and place in your Castle. This Wisp represents all Forest/Garden creatures and hybrids to start!
How to Summon Wisp
To summon Treant into your Castle, you must use the the Enchanted Tree which will allow you to combine two different creatures to summon a hybrid creature.
You need to use the Garden Nymph and the Centaur in the Enchanted Tree to summon for this creature. Breed time is 4.5 Hours.
- Summon Selections (Left or Right) doesn’t matter
- Level of your creatures
- Coins//Food//Jewels//Dust all does not matter
- What creatures you have in your castle also does not matter.
There are a total of two evolution process in the game and four stages. That means you will evolve two times but there are four different forms from egg to adult.
Lets begin talking about the egg.
Your creatures will begin with the egg when your breed for a creature and at this stage you’ll have to wait until it hatches in your nursery slot.
Once your egg hatches you will not have the baby form of the creature and you’ll have to place the creature into a home. Once you do the baby means the creature is at its youngest form.
When you feed your creature to the end of level 4 which will mean that he has maxed out his current stage you’ll need to then evolve him using the Dream Tower (purchased from market). It will take some time before your creature is evolved and this is called the Tuck in Time.
Once your creature comes out of its evolution process, you will now have a Teen creature which is stronger. Your creature can evolve once more at the end of level 7 which will turn him into an adult and become even strong! At level 10 is the max level for your creature.
|Level||Food||Coins per Level||Courage||Power|
Incoming search terms:
- tiny castle strongest creature
- tiny castle wisp
- how to summon a wisp in tiny castle
- tiny castle strongest creatures
- wisp tiny castle
- what is the most powerful creature in tiny castle
- how do you make a wisp on tiny castle
- most powerful creatures tiny castle
- what is the 10 strongest creatures in tiny castle